Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Name that Painting

Remember the puppy painting I showed here yesterday? Well I am trying to come up with a great name for it and I'm having trouble. So, I thought maybe I'd ask all of you to help. If you can think of a name for the painting, leave a comment here. If I choose a name from those given, that person will get to select one of the paper quilts shown below. I will also draw from the remaining people and the winner from that will also win their choice of one of the paper quilts below. I've had some people email me that they are unable to leave comments on my blog for some reason. If you are one of those people, and you'd like to participate, just email your name suggestion and I'll insert it here in the comments. Please give your name and/or blog name when emailing your comment. The paper quilts shown are 8" x 8". I will announce/select the winners on Christmas Day. Thanks for your help!

paper quilts puppies

15 comments:

  1. hmmmm how about "dog days of summer"

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about "Stop and smell the roses"? Cute picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Spot's seeing spots"

    *shrugs*....

    I used to have probs leaving comments on some blogs that only asked for Google "user names" until I figured out that what they wanted was my EMAIL in that box.

    Took me the better part of a year to work that out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "They Called It Puppy Love"
    or'"Winsome"

    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puppy in the Posie Patch
    or
    Doggone Dandelions
    or
    Puppy tracks in the garden

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came up with a few that seem fitting. :o)

    "My blue friend"
    "Blue bird and friend"
    "Good dog, sunshine" (Can't get that good day, sunshine tune out of my head now)

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "MMM you look tasty!"
    I went with what the dog was thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like "Patience is a virtue" or "Patiently Waiting"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its the eyes that have it for me Terri - what they are saying is 'Pup-etual Love'. He (?) is just so cute!!Luv..Ann J (France)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Terri - how adorable! We are getting our first puppy after the holidays - kids will find out on christmas day - what fun! Love the painting and your paper quilt! Anyway, when I looked at your painting the name that came to mind was "Spout!".
    Best, Michelle (bonmic121@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is charming! A few names: "Warhol's Puppy" ... "Paintbox Pups" ... "Spring Spaniels"...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I name him "Patches" .


    And he's soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute.
    My name......Unconditional Love

    Doreen K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello - Just recently stumbled upon your blog and am enjoying it very much. How about the title for your puppy painting - Paws & Reflect. Have a Merry & Blessed Christmas.

    Beth
    bhambeth@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.