Friday, June 15, 2007

Journal Quilt #24

This week's journal quilt is based on a design I had drawn in my sketch book some time back. It is acrylic paint on a fabric/paper background.


Well I took Zoey to the vet today to get her stitches out. While there, the vet told me that the lab reports showed no signs of a serious problem. Thank goodness. We have to feed her a special prescription diet in order for her ph balance to be in control, so she won't keep getting urinary infections. And she's so happy, she doesn't have to wear the cone collar anymore. Yay!

8 comments:

  1. This kitty is just so cute. Love the colors. How is little Zoey doing since her surgery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet Terri. You ought to get all these photographed and made into greetings cards, they would go down a storm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute!
    Glad to hear Zoey is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely Terri. Love the kitty's expression. Looks like she got the cream.

    Glad your kitty is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, good wishes to your cat...*S*

    I have a question - I'm sure I've missed this somewhere, but could you tell us a little more about the fabric/paper background?

    thx so much...

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both just great Terri. Good news about Zoey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way the flowers extend past the border. I also think this would make a beautiful greeting card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this piece, but hey you know me always a sucker for a cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.