Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Day to Play

Well today I was caught up enough to get to play in my studio. Yay! Anyway, I did a lot of painting and fabric embellishing that I'll have to show another day as it's all drying.

I was so excited today when I saw my first clematis bloom of the season. This is one of my favorite clematis plants. This purple is so heavenly. By the way, clematis is my most favorite flower. I have seven different varieties of clematis growing.


A few days ago I received this fantastic fabric page from Dianne. Dianne does some fabulous work and you can see her blog here.


And one thing I can show you that I made today are these two postcards. These will be winging their way overseas to the United Kingdom. They are for a birthday swap I'm involved in.

9 comments:

  1. Your clematis is really pretty!! Glad my page found it to you, and those postcards are just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The page from Dianne is very cool and those are very happy postcards to go in the mail. I agree, clematis is a great plant. I know they are good because I was able to make one grow - a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like what you did with the Go Girl postcards. Very coquetish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great postcards. I have some clematis too. I like that with even my brown thumb I am able to keep them alive every year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a fun day in the studio. Your postcards are wonderful. I love all the creations you make with your beautiful faces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clematis is beautiful!

    I really like that fabric page Dianne made and of course, your postcards. My favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is a beautiful bloom. I love Clemitis too and I am trying to establish a couple here in my garden.

    Love your postcards - great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my "someday" plans is to plant a clemitis vine beside my mailbox. I love your new go girl postcards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful clematis! That is one of the plants I want to plant at my new house. I'm holding off on putting anything in the ground this first year so I can see whats around but next year I'm going gang busters!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.