Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I'm So Lucky

I signed up for a swap recently in the Fiber Art Friends group. The swap was a one-on-one for a padfolio. Sue kindly shared her pattern with all of us. My swap partner was Lynda from Great Britian. I showed a picture of the padfolio I made for Lynda in a previous post, but at the time of posting I didn't mention that it was going to go to her so she would be surprised. Here is the padfolio I sent Lynda.


Well yesterday when I got home and found a package from Lynda, I was so excited. I opened it up and there seemed to be lots of goodies. Here is what I opened first:

And here is what I opened next:

And here is another goody that was included.

I was so stunned to received not one, but two gorgeous padfolios. Lynda did a beautiful job in creating these. And, the bookmark/brooch is so fun. I've been admiring Lynda's "Wild Women" brooches and am thrilled to have one of my very own.

Lynda, I am so happy with the gifts you've given me. Everything is so wonderful and I look forward to using them and showing them off. Thank you!

9 comments:

  1. They are just great aren't they. I love her wild women too.
    Hugs, Alis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Terri, lucky you! Those are fabulous. I can't decide which one I love more. That first one is such a wonderful color but the texture and depth on the second one is hard to resist. Fabulous - lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Terri You are a lucky girl aren't you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your padfolio is great and you are just so lucky!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to receive TWO padfolios AND a bookmark!! You lucky lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you to get 2 padfolios. I really like the textured one, but the color of the other one is wonderful. And the bookmark/pin is another wonderful goody.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful post!! 2 padfolios and a wildwoman bookmark - lucky you!!! Love the padfolio you made Lynda!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You could be happy to get such wonderful things. Wish you happy easter,
    greetings
    Waltraud

    ReplyDelete
  9. Speaking of things in the mail, I got your postcard on Saturday, & I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Thanks so MUCH for the exchange!!!

    Love you padfolio too!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.