Saturday, January 27, 2007

I Love Batiks

Today I attended the North Dakota State Quilter's Showcase. A quilt show held right here in my home town. There were many beautiful quilts to admire. Many vendors selling wonderful fabrics and patterns. I purchased a few batiks. I love love love batiks. Did I mention I love batiks? Well I do! If I could have a bolt of every batik made, I'd be in heaven. Okay, maybe not a bolt, maybe just a yard then. Here are the batiks I purchased. I also picked up a couple colors of Angelina fibers. I love batiks!

7 comments:

  1. Do you really love batiks Terri? are you sure?
    I know I love that Journal Quilt, it's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy collection of fabrics you bought. Anyone would like you love Batiks or something!
    Your journal quilt is great. So vibrant a wonderful spalsh of colour to brighten up the dull days we are having at the moment. I love how you did the background

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am another batik lover. You got some wonderful fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a lot of catching up to do, you have been busy, love your journal quilt, and the WIP's,
    wonderful batik's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection of fabrics! Gotta love batiks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just received a package of Angelina fiber I ordered from Quilting Arts. Looking forward to trying them soon. The Journal Quilt is wonderful, the design is great and the flower are funky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these look so lovely. Batiks are so wonderful to work with.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.