Wednesday, December 27, 2006

WIP Wednesday

Wow I think I missed a few WIP Wednesdays. Oh well... The photo below shows a fabric design that I've made for a fabric book cover. The theme I've chosen is "nature". This is going to be for a fabric page swap I'm involved in with the Fabric Art Friends group I belong to. Each month someone in the swap will make a page for me and I'll make a page for someone else. In the end, I should get 9 pages from others and I'll probably make a page for myself also. The pages will be 9" x 9" when completed.

10 comments:

  1. It's awesome Terri! Love the stitching and the little butterfly is a nice touch - did you draw that or is it an applique?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Terri. I should warn you, I'm still having an "iris" obsession - you are next victim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, I'm sure the recipient will treasure the page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely terri, looking forward to swapping pages with you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this Terri. In the new year I am hoping to get much more into fabrics and fibers. I will have tons of questions. And I'm certain I will need to practice, practice, practice.
    Thanks for all your inspiration.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo lovely Terri! The flowers are wonderful, and your stitching is great! Beautiful front cover....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! It makes me long for springtime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cover, Terri. You are going to have a wonderful book at the end of this swap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Pretty! Happy stitching in the New Year. Jen

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.