Saturday, December 23, 2006

Guess What?????

I've finished them. Wow, I made the deadline. As you can see in the picture, I've got them all packaged up neat and tidy. I've named them "Scrubbles". The name credits go to Trek. Thanks Trek for the creative name. And many thanks to everyone who had name suggestions. I appreciate your help.


On another note....imagine my surprise when I was flipping through the pages of my new issue of Cloth Paper Scissors and there on page 22 is fellow blogger Shari. Wow Shari, congrats!

10 comments:

  1. Great name! You packaged them so nicely. Very professional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! The packaging looks so great!! Cool Beans! Very Lucky recipients! Ho Ho Ho Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name and the packaging is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done.The name fits and teases in just the right way - Great label.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so impressed! These are wonderful, and so beautifully packaged. Who would have thought that dishcloths could be so inviting?!! Excellent work, Terri :) I wish you much success & every happiness in the New Year. Thanks for all the inspiration in 2006 ((hugs)) Suze xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these look wonderful all packaged up, and so colourful when they are all laid out together

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look fantastic in their new packaging, and I love the name- that was one of my favourites! Merry Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look great - great colours, great packaging. Hope your family love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome packaging and I love the name. They looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look great all packaged up. I still chuckle everytime I think "Scrubbles".

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.