Thursday, December 21, 2006

Fighting in the Comments

Now now, none of that. I'm loving all your name suggestions. I still haven't decided on what I'm going to name them. But I'll let you know when I do. I'll even show you the label I come up with and the entire package.

There has been questions about the kind of yarn I'm using. I have been using Lily brand Sugar and Cream 4-ply cotton yarn. And I've also picked up one called Peaches n Cream. Don't know the brand on that one. The Sugar n Cream I found at Hobby Lobby and they had a ton of color choices. The Peaches n Cream I found at Walmart and there weren't lots of choices there.

And for those of you who'd like the pattern...here is where I found it.

I'd love to be able to send each and every one of you a dish/wash/bath cloth, but alas, I think I'd be knitting into the next century and wouldn't get to do any of my other projects. So instead maybe I'll have a little blog contest.

If you'd like to enter, just comment on this post and your name will be entered. I will pick 4 winners and each will receive a dish/wash/bath cloth. I will draw the winning names one week from today (12/28/06). I'll let the winners know they've won so that they can e-mail me their postal address. If you enter, please be sure I have your email address. Sometimes the comments I receive don't have email information and I have no way of contacting you. Thanks!

11 comments:

  1. I'm here Terri!
    First to comment - maybe first to be drawn out of the hat :)
    Go on, make me happy, you know you want to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plate polishers

    Dish buffs or buffers

    Clean up cloths

    ReplyDelete
  3. The texture reminds me of bubbles and they'd definitely be very good for scrubbing so how about

    Scrubbles?

    Yeah, I like the sound of that: Scrubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri - I think they are beautiful, thanks too for the pattern link! Anna Pls enter me into the draw too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me me me me! Pick me! I'd love one of your dish cloths.

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Scrubbles is a good name, also. I sure would like to have one of your gorgeous dish cloths.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too!!! What about disharedoos!! Ok, ok, I know it's not the best name....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay count me in! bluejude126@yahoo.com
    Could not bring the pattern page up...maybe you could e-mail me the link. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Put my name in the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops, forgot to ID myself...
    Diane - yarngoddess

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in. I want one!!!!! :)

    zobeed@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.