Thursday, March 10, 2016

Screen Printing and Dyeing, Oh My!

I've been busy. Very busy. I had planned on having some screen printed fabrics in my Etsy shop by now, but I've had a few hiccups along the way which has caused a slight delay. I'm hoping by the end of March, crossing my fingers.

I did manage to get some hand dyed batiks and other hand dyed fabrics into the shop recently. You can see those here.






I've gotten some fabrics printed, in the two designs above, but not as much as I wanted to get done before I found there were some issues I needed to deal with before moving forward. These two designs are called Rings Around and Dashing.

So I'm wondering, and would love your input, what would you prefer when shopping for my screen printed fabrics....your choice of printed design on your choice of fabric color or do you like to buy fat quarter bundles with mix and match printed designs and fabric colors? Thank you for any and all input!