Friday, October 18, 2013

Paws Paws Everywhere

I've received photos from a couple of my pattern testers. Wow! They worked so fast on these, I'm just amazed! AMAZED, I tell you!

Quilt made by Peggy Schroder
Photo by Peggy Schroder

Quilt made by Jill Buckley
Photo by Jill Buckley
I can't begin to tell you how exciting it is when you see someone make something from a pattern you created. I feel like a kid in a candy store.

Both of these quilters did a wonderful job. One small detail that I really like on Peggy's quilt is how she stitched the flower stems and added a leaf. And on Jill's quilt, I smile every time I see the mismatched paws.

Peggy does not have a blog (I wish she did) but Jill does and you can see Jill's progress on this project by clicking here.

Thank you Peggy and Jill for taking on this task.

You can fiind my pattern, Paws in the Garden, in my Etsy shop. I am offering it as a downloadable PDF file in the shop, but I do have preprinted copies available as well and if that version better suits you, please contact me.