Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oh You Naughty People

I've been targeted by two blogger friends (Carla and Marie) who picked me to be included in a meme. I don't normally play along with these but thought I'd make an exception this time. Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are the strange/weird/random facts about me:
  1. I like ketchup (catsup), I like salsa, and I like tomato products cooked into foods, and I'll even eat a tomato on a burger or salad - but don't give me a plain old tomato to eat all by itself - YUCK!
  2. I hate feet. Except my own of course. I hate it when hubby puts his feet on me. If he is barefoot and starts wiggling his toes, it grosses me out. I can't give him a foot rub unless he has socks on and even then it's a struggle.
  3. I can't grow my fingernails to any length whatsoever. It seems they all get to a certain point and then start cracking and breaking. Like they have a conference and agree "OK, now let's all break".
  4. After I eat a meal, I feel like my throat is coated in goo for about 15 minutes following and am constantly clearing it. You know, like if I had a frog in my throat or something.
  5. I owned and rode my own Harley Davidson for about 7 or 8 years. Sold it about a year or so ago now. My hubby and I just don't ride as much as we used to and it seemed like a waste to let it just sit in the garage and not get ridden.
  6. I hate it when the toilet paper rips unevenly off the roll. I have to take another square until it is nice and even.
  7. I have a collection of cat-themed decorations and trinkets throughout my house. Here are just a few:

Now I'm supposed to tag seven more people. I never can decide who to pick, so if you read this, consider yourself tagged.