Sunday, June 10, 2007

A Busy Day

Here's what I've been up to today:

  • 4 loads of laundry

  • Baked 2 loaves of banana bread

  • Made a hot dish/casserole

  • Put clean sheets on my bed

  • and had a mini session of sun printing, results below.


Yesterday while out in my yard, I noticed a couple of things I could use for sun printing designs. The seed tops of some grass that had gotten really tall, and the seed pods from some ash trees. I will be doing some further embellishing on these sun printed fabrics. If you are interested in knowing my sun printing process and what I do with my fabrics after sun printing, please check out my article that will be in Issue 1 of Fibre&Stitch.

Now I'm taking a break and doing some sit down work on the computer. Since I'm home alone, with just my furry family to keep me company, I will probably go to the studio later and be creative (I hope). So, what have you been doing today?