Sunday, November 26, 2006

What I Did Today

Well I got into my craft space and did a tiny bit of sewing today. Am feeling much better than yesterday, not back to 100%, but getting there. Thanks to everyone's well wishes....they were very much appreciated.

I started a doll. She is going to be a gift for a family friend and I can actually show her as I know there is no risk of spoiling the surprise. I only got this far with her as I found out I'm out of poly fill stuffing.


So after getting that far with the doll I decided to sew these two canvas panels to the top strip of fabric for my next Go Girl Bag.


And that's all folks!

8 comments:

  1. Don't you hate it when you run out of supplies in the middle of making something? Can't wait to see this doll come together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer to be out of stuffing in the middle of the project, but awesome that you got started on the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those legs! Wish we could see more . . . did you paint the canvas panels for your bags?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are going to be fabulous! Cant wait to see the finished pieces! Love those legs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are back creating. Love those legs, she is going to be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's going to have lovely legs! The fabric for your bags is really neat too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you get some stuffing yet? I can't wait to see her.
    Sharon @ Norah'S

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.