Saturday, June 22, 2013

Vicki is Playing with Screens

Do you know Vicki? Well if you don't, you should. She is just an all around excellent friend and person. She is also an excellent dyer of fabric. Her blog is Field Trips in Fiber.

Well lately, Vicki has been playing with some of the Thermofax screens I offer in my Etsy shop. Here is a photo of some elegant postcards that Vicki created.

Photo by Vicki Welsh

Stop by this blog post that Vicki posted the other day. She is having a wonderful give away and you can win some of my Thermofax screens and much more.

And speaking of Thermofax screens...here's a new design that I tested yesterday.


I'm calling this one Fingerprint. I have some other new designs that I'll be playing with soon and will share them and let you know when they have been added to the shop. In the meantime, go say hi to Vicki and enter her giveaway. Oh, and have a great weekend while you're at it!