Friday, December 9, 2011

Making Progress

Slowly but surely I'm getting some work done on the girls. I've now got all the vertical sashing strips attached and quilted and the upper horizontal sashing strip as well. Next I need to add and quilt the bottom horizontal sashing strip. I plan to do that today. I also hope to decide what I want to do for outer borders.  Not only is this a "quilt as you go" project, but it's also a "decide as you go".


And I'm finished with my holiday greeting cards....YAY!  They are now ready for stamps and a trip to the post office.  I even ended up with a few extra cards.  Hmmm, what to do, what to do.


Now I need to start thinking about some holiday baking.  The boy loves his traditional favorites, so I'll need to see what I have on hand and make a list.  What is your favorite holiday treat?