Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday!

No, today isn't my birthday....but it is in the month of April.  And to celebrate I'm offering free shipping all month long for any purchases from my Etsy shop.  I'm sorry to say, though, that this offer is only good in the USA.  I will, however, discount shipments to other countries by US $5.00. The discount code to use upon checkout is APRILFOOL2011.  If you are located outside the USA and would like a shipping quote, please contact me.

I just added some more goodies to my shop too.  I am offering my 2011 weekly journal quilts for sale and I have uploaded the most recent of those.  Thanks for looking!

And here is a look at the latest progress on this quilt.


The last time I shared progress on this one was here.  Wow I didn't realize it was that long ago....the end of February.  How time flies!  I've been working on this piece in small spurts, whenever I get a little time from other things.