Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December Block of the Month

Here is the next block for the Three Creative Studios block of the month. This is block #4.

Again, I created it in the two color ways I'm doing. And then farther down, I've snapped a photo of the four blocks together in each color way. Just to recap, there will be nine blocks total for this block of the month project.


The gift card sleeve I mentioned a couple of blog posts ago is now found here, along with a great table runner project that Vicki created. New Free Projects

Also, Three Creative Studios is hosting a quilt challenge. Every two months a theme word will be given and participants create a small quilt according to the theme. You can read more about it on the Quilt Challenge blog.

I want to thank each and every one of you who commented on the previous blog post. I appreciate your thoughts and input on my project. I've been so busy the last few days that I haven't had much time to respond to each of you individually. Thank You!