Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lemon Yellow Sunshine

Well I finished this quilt this week. I hand quilted the entire thing. I machine stitched the binding. It measures approximately 44" x 44".


After finishing it, I washed and dried it to bring out all the lovely quilted texture.


Funny thing about this quilt...I really have no memory of piecing it together. I pieced it about three or four years ago and then put it in the cupboard. I came across it recently and decided to get it finished. The dark blue strip that looks like the inner border, is actually one of those folded flippy flappy things, of which I cannot recall the name. No memory of making that either. Sigh! Anyway, I feel good that I finished it.


Oooooohhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! What's this????? Another project???? Yep! I need another project like I need another hole in my head. But I have this one empty, sad looking wall in my newly remodeled bathroom and it's just screaming for a quilted wall hanging. I don't think this will take me all that long to finish. At least that's what I keep telling myself.