Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Daisy Doodles Class Registration

daisy doodles art quilt
Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that I've scheduled another round of Daisy Doodling. The class will begin on June 17. Two lessons will be provided over a two week period. For more information and to register, please visit the Daisy Doodles online class page here.

Also, don't forget that my Paper Quilting Explorations class will run again on July 9. It is available through www.joggles.com. More information here.

For any of my online students from any of my classes, I have a Flickr group started where you can show your work from the classes. If you are interested in joining, please click here.

Oh, and if you look down a couple posts ago, I'm having a blog anniversary give away. To get in on the fun, just comment on that post. There's still time to join in.

Have a great day.