Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Birthday Cards in the Mail

The Fiber Art Friends group I belong to has a birthday swap. If you signed up to be part of the swap, you will receive a fabric postcard from the other participants during your birthday month. And you guessed it, April is my birthday month. Actually April turned out to be a busy month for this swap as there are four April gals in the swap. Here are some of the postcards I've received so far:

Top left is from Sue, center is from Emmy, right is from Helen.
Bottom left is from Micki, and right is from Mags.
Thanks gals, I love all of them and they will be going up on my display wall, which by the way, is getting very full.


The next photo is a postcard I received from Deb. She and I did a one-on-one trade. Thanks Deb, I'm enjoying your card.

12 comments:

  1. These are great PC's lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great series of gifts to receive! Those are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful birthday greetings to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Terri whenever it is.
    Great cards as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Terri. The flower in the centre of Mickis looks interesting - has she appliqued it on?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could be happy with these cards, wish you a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are all so beautiful and look wonderful all together!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birtsday! And what a lovely cards you have got! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, loving the post cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many beautiful postcards! Wow! Happy Birthday, Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday!! Wonderful presents!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.