Friday, October 20, 2006

More Postcards Done

Well I didn't get as much done yesterday as I'd hoped. But then again, when you consider I was supposed to be at work and instead stayed home with a rotten headache, then I imagine I could view it that I got a lot done. Yeah, I like that reasoning.

Well I finished these up this morning. They are fabric postcards for a swap I'm in. The theme of this swap was.....incorporate paper and fabric together in a postcard. The center area is something I had actually done a while back. It is a paper fabric technique published by Beryl Taylor. I think I first had seen it in Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine. And it is also in her new book.

13 comments:

  1. I am so attracted to those colors! They're stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOhh nice colors Terri! You are a master at combining color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're very pretty. I haven't seen the article, I've tried to cut down on magazine consumption! Too many ideas already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the subtle changes that give them each their own personality... and the colors are hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed - wonderful, warm colours. Your work absolutely inspires. Thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! These colours are so cheerful. I'm sorry not to be in this swap...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhh! these are so yummy! Scrumptious work darlin! Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colors! I'm glad I see nice spirals on there, because I also put them on your box! I wish I was in your group!

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I came & commented yesterday, Terri - but the blogger gremlins have been up to their tricks, I see!
    I love these postcards, the colours are gorgeous. I just wish I could get a closer look...

    Hugs,
    Q xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy colors. love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think these are fantastic - and the colors are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gee I hate when that happens! Everyone above took all the good comments! Oh well, I have to agree these are stupendious!! LOve the colors! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you everyone. It looks like these colors are a hit! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.