Monday, October 2, 2006

I'm Still Around

I've had a crappy weekend. I was sick....lay on the couch, head throbbing, weak muscles, moan and groan sick. Today I am finally feeling better, but still not back to tip-top condition. What a waste of 3 days. I didn't feel like doing anything. I didn't even get to craft. Tomorrow.....I'm going to conquer the world...yeah right! But I will at least try and do a little crafing...as I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms. So, my blog friends, I hope you didn't think I was ignoring any of you. Some of you may remember me talking about not feeling the greatest the weekend before....I think that was a preview of what was to come. Ugh! Hope no one else gets this, as it was no fun.

I did manage to have enough energy today to finish up this little art quilt. It's for sale in my etsy shop here.