Monday, October 2, 2006

I'm Still Around

I've had a crappy weekend. I was sick....lay on the couch, head throbbing, weak muscles, moan and groan sick. Today I am finally feeling better, but still not back to tip-top condition. What a waste of 3 days. I didn't feel like doing anything. I didn't even get to craft. Tomorrow.....I'm going to conquer the world...yeah right! But I will at least try and do a little crafing...as I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms. So, my blog friends, I hope you didn't think I was ignoring any of you. Some of you may remember me talking about not feeling the greatest the weekend before....I think that was a preview of what was to come. Ugh! Hope no one else gets this, as it was no fun.

I did manage to have enough energy today to finish up this little art quilt. It's for sale in my etsy shop here.

5 comments:

  1. I guess we have to sometimes conquer the world little pieces at a time. Glad you're on the mend. I was starting to wonder.
    This little art quilt is so adorable.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your feeling better darlin! This is such a sweet piece! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful!! I hope you get a sale for it! Glad your feelin better...it's that time of year. I've had some colds in the house already and not feelin great today.
    Just take it easy and let the ideas brew in your head so when your tip top you are ready to execute them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Steg,
    when your feelin better go to my blog and check out FIVE THOUGHTS then consider yourself officially tagged!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.